Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Answers
A few months back I mentioned that I was having a tough time making a decision on what to do for schooling for Colette. After talking to many people and praying we decided to put a "fleece" before the Lord. We have prayed that if public school was where she were to be, that we would be able to transfer her to another school district. We had to wait until this week for the transfer period to be opened. I talked to the office yesterday and they told me that there was a possibility for her to transfer if our workplace was in the district. And I had my answer this afternoon when she called me to say that it is. My heart leaped for joy because I felt like the Lord was speaking. The best part is that she gets to go into the district almost as if she is a resident. Her place will be held for her throughout her school days. I will only renew with our work address yearly. Whereas the other route left us to pray that she would not get bumped out each year. Our last step is to pray that she gets into the school that we desire. I will let you know when that happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So great Carolyn. I'll be praying for a the school of her dreams. How fun for Colette.
Blessings to you guys,
Carina
I have learned through the years that God truly will take care of our children no matter what the school situation is. As we pray the Lord will answer. I think the hardest lesson for me has been when he didn't answer exactly how I had imagined it and later I would realize He answered it so much better.
Post a Comment