Tuesday, January 13, 2009

January??


It's 83 degrees here today...do you hear the resentment in my words? Don't get me wrong, I love the sunshine and when spring rolls along I welcome it. But, it's JANUARY! The girls were outside having a tea party and they came in asking to put their swimsuits on. I hesitated a moment and then thought "Sure, it is 80 degrees outside". So for any of you that are in -9 degrees right now, here is a little picture to warm you up. Maybe you could share one with me to cool me down.

3 comments:

Chris @ Come to the Table said...

Ok, I know this was on Tues. when you posted this but the high here the last few days during the day has been around -10 degrees. Once it gets below positive 10 degrees it is just cold period. I know it is very hard to imagine. The kids have not had school the last two days and you just don't go anywhere. So, hearing it is in the 80's just doesn't seem fair. I would be happy with the 30's so you can at least go outside.

Just catching up on some blog reading tonight while curled up under a blanket.

Shaynerd said...

Oh my goodness!! I LOVE Hanna's smile!! That is the BEST!!

And yes...i agree 100%,(although i am a white girl right now and coul use a good tan)i think it needs to cool down a little. And SNOW for our camp :D

krystin said...

what a great pic of the girls!! hehe johanna is so silly, but beautiful just the same with that goofy smile! and collette looks so old with her long hair down like that. so cute. :)