Monday, November 10, 2008

Model Pose


Caden was modeling for me today and showing off his baby physique. He is 4 months old now and such a sweet baby. He is rolling over, smiling, laughing and talking up a storm. I am convinced he is going to be a talker because he can carry on conversation with the girls. He is also teething which doesn't seem to affect him that much except for the constant drooling. The other day I had to leave early to run some errands and Joe called me at 9:30 am asking if he should wake the baby up. He had been asleep since 8:30 pm! I just love his fuzzy hair, soft skin and rolls. I am constantly reminded of the wonderful gift that he is. And how God cares so much for us, in giving us Caden.

3 comments:

LuLu (a.k.a. Cyndi) said...

That boy is so yummy it is unbelievable. Sometimes I will just be driving somewhere and think to myself...Hmm...I wish I could kiss those yummy Caden cheeks right now!

Chris @ Come to the Table said...

He is adorable!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

So so sweet!!