Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bows Bows Bows and more Bows

Last week I sent out my largest bow order yet. Close to 75 bows! Which meant a lot of work for me. But, it was fun and it was nice to have that extra money come in. Custom orders are a lot of fun. Now I am getting ready for the Christmas Boutique at our church. I really enjoy selling my bows at the boutique and it brings in extra cash for Christmas. I thought I would show you what I was working on for the last couple of weeks. Here are a few of the bows, displaying my complete lack of photo and display talent.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I envy people like you who can make such pretty things. I am not very good at executing things like this. Maybe that's why God did not give me a girl child? When is the Christmas boutique? Do you still make your tutus to sell too?