Monday, July 21, 2008

He's Home

Those two little words represent many things...he's back home in my arms, with our family, in our home. Joe and I feel like the Lord has used this experience for His glory. He has shown us his faithfulness and He is teaching us to "just trust". This is, along with the unexpected passing of Uncle Guy, definately the hardest thing we have ever gone through as a family. I am happy to say that we have come through this victoriously and I feel in some way I have passed a test. Not that God would cause us this pain, but that He would allow us to go through it to strengthen us. And we have an even greater story to tell, and so will Caden (which by the way means "warrior").

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Go glad to hear that Caden is home with you. I have been praying for you. Still can't wait to meet him.

Diana said...

So happy for you! Will be praying for the "finalizing day" to come quickly! What a joy that will be.