
My mom has been telling me for a few months that Johanna has the "it" factor. She has the cutest little personality, a little sassy, but cute. And she loves to sing and talk endlessly. Ever since she saw her sister perform in the VBS musical last week she has been telling me to "put her BBS (translated VBS) shirt on so that she can go sing on stage like sissy". This is the same little girl that holds on to me with a death grip when we enter church cause everyone wants to talk to her and touch her curls. On our way to church last night she started up again. In an effort to stop the constant begging her wish was granted. We set her up on the little stage and I wasn't sure that was going to be good enough for her, but everyone has to start somewhere. She put on quite a show. By the way she came out in those boots all on her own last night.
3 comments:
She is seriously a doll! And...I want her boots ;)
Watch out...that girl is trouble! A little sass & a little rock & roll! Tell her "WuWu" loves it when she sings!
Wow!! I feel sooo honored to have the FIRST all exclusive concert. By the way, i had that awesome "I will hasten" song stuck in my head ALL NITE!! haha! Oh that girl had me crackin up all nite! Especaily when i would hear, "dat not my song."
Oh how i love those girls!!
YAY!!
Post a Comment