I love this weather except for the heat, it was 95 here today and the allergies that come with it and the horrible ants, but otherwise I just love it. We went to breakfast as a family today and when we walked outside Colette raised her arms and said "It's Autumn" in the most adult voice you have ever heard. The leaves had all fallen off the trees and the wind was slightly blowing and it was beautifully clear.
Caden is rolling over and it is so cute. It took him a few weeks to get all the way over and I am convinced it is because his head a bit heavy. But, now he does it every time we lay him down. I know this is a little random but I thought you all (meaning the 5 of you that read this) might want to know.
And, Happy Birthday Nay Nay, Auntie loves you and cannot believe you are 3 already. I am sorry for your nickname, you are going to really despise it in about a year or so. You are the best and I love it when you come to play at my house. Your smile will melt my heart any day!
1 comment:
Are you counting me in that 5??
Post a Comment