Johanna thinks that we can buy anything at the grocery store. From puppies to her favorite cookies it can all be found at the grocery store. She cries if I go without her and she jumps with excitement when I tell her we are going there. I'm not sure if it is those annoying humongous "car carts" or the tiny "I think they are going to run someone over with carts" but she loves to go to the grocery store. This morning before church she asked repeatedly if we could go there. I told her no because we had to go somewhere else. We don't tell her we are going to church until we arrive, unless we want to hear non stop crying until we arrive. She is so opposite Colette, who would like to be at church everyday, all day long. Then Hannah got a bright idea...
Hannah: Mom, where are all da clouds?
Me: The wind blew them all away.
Hannah: I want to see the clouds. I want to see the elephant clouds and the puppy clouds and...
Me: Don't worry they will all be back soon.
Hannah: Mom, mom, mom let's go to the grocery store and buy some new clouds.
No comments:
Post a Comment