Thursday, September 25, 2008
Trilingual
I bet you guys didn't know it but my kids are trilingual (is that a word?). Today I woke up to Colette saying very loudly along with Dora, "sube" (not sure if that is spelled right). I asked her what that meant and she said "up" with this attitude like you should know that mom, duh!?! Then she started singing a song that she insists is Spanish but I am not quite sure about that yet, I did take two years of spanish but none of those words are familiar, maybe that's because I barely passed Spanish 1 or 2. Or maybe because she is genius. And now we are watching Ni Hao Kai Lan and Johanna is attempting to speak Chinese. They will be fluent by Kindergarten, I just know it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is great to grow up multi-lingual. We are going to teach Reuben Korean and Spanish (of course English is a given).
My little guy loves Dora and Diego and I love to listen to him talk back to them.
Post a Comment