Tuesday, September 23, 2008

So Sweet


I often catch Colette and Johanna giving Caden kisses and hugs. They can barely keep away from him. Johanna checks in on him throughout the day to make sure I am doing a good job. Colette takes care of him like such a good big sis. Tonight Caden woke up from a little nap right as Colette was going to sleep and she wanted to hold him. She snuggled up next to him and asked "Can I close my eyes with him in my arms?" My answer was "of course" because I know the feeling of holding him and just wanting to sleep.

2 comments:

LuLu (a.k.a. Cyndi) said...

awww...I love that. He is so amazingly scrumptious. That picture makes me want to hold him and close my eyes to. he is such a peaceful little guy!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Oh that is SO sweet!