
Many of you don't know it, but I am married to an olympian. Yup it's true, Joe was a Jr. Olympian in the 87' Seoul Olympics. He reminded me of that the other day. I am so proud. He was a cross country runner in those days and had many trophies to show for his awesome talent. He was chosen to represent the U.S. in cross country. I have some pictures of Seoul but I couldn't find any of him actually running. I just have this one to prove that he bought something there. He might get back at me later by putting a picture of me from 1999 or something on his blog. I am not sure he reads this though. And he looks so much better now without the mullet and peach fuzz. He still does an occasional triathlon to keep his body in shape. But, it is hard with three little ones and the church to keep up all the time. He still faithfully runs and rides his bike a couple of times a week. Being an olympian isn't why I am most proud of him though, I think he is the most amazing husband on the planet. Sorry ladies, but he really is. He helps with the baby at night, he cleans, he is a super hard worker and I learn so much from him daily. Most importantly he is a great example of Jesus to me and those around him.
1 comment:
I like the mullet pic. but I think you should have posted some of his spandex pictures so everyone could really get the olympian feel!
Post a Comment