Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Potty Training and Cooking

it didn't quite look like this

...and this is what we have to show after all that cooking
Don't worry I made sure to wash my hands! I started potty training Hannah yesterday and today Lulu and I cooked enough meals for dinner for two weeks. I am using this book. Hannah did great a potty training today. She had a few accidents but only on the way to the potty. I figured since I was home potty training, I should cook too. My sister Katie and I did this a few months ago but it took us all day. Today it only took us 4 hours and now basically no more cooking for two whole weeks. My heart is overjoyed!



1 comment:

Brock, Esther, Reagan and Samuel said...

I'll be working on Reagan potty training this weekend! oh the joys!
I need to get that book for sure! I'm terrible about cooking! Once a month sounds awesome!