Sunday, July 13, 2008

"my whittle bruder"




That is what Johanna calls him. When we put him in the car to go home from the hospital, she yelled "He is going home with us!" It is so cute how the girls love him so much. Colette wants to hold him all day long. While Johanna just wants to touch his hair. I am pretty sure this adoring love won't last for too long so I am taking advantage of it.

3 comments:

LuLu (a.k.a. Cyndi) said...

I love how she says that. And, the pure excitement that comes out of colette. Don't worry Caden will know I am the favorite Auntie as soon as I take him to Wal-Mart with me. We will have to plan a trip as soon as I get back.

Williams Family said...

He is so Cute!!!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

What a beautiful family!