
Our lil guy is almost one, I can't believe it. After having two girls, I am learning a lot about little boys. He is always on the go, in fact he started walking on Saturday. He eats a ton more than the girls ever did. He is very vocal. He really loves his bat and ball and we often call him Bam Bam because he likes to hit everything in sight with his bat. He is a momma's boy and I love it. He loves our dog and I often find them at the window talking to each other. He already has a best friend, named Kristie (or auntie Kristie) and his face lights up when he sees her. She likes to put him in hats and sunglasses and he loves to fall asleep in her arms. Its so sweet! Here are some pictures of our almost one year old.
**Thanks Kristie for the pictures!
3 comments:
What a little cutie! I can't believe he is almost one. Wow!
It is craziness that it has been a year almost...I just love him so very much!
He is amazing!
Post a Comment