These two are inseparable. Often when they see each other they go running to each other like in a scene from a movie. Yesterday was no different, except that I actually caught it on my camera.
This picture is priceless. Those two are too cute. I am so glad they have each other. And, when they get bigger we will send Nathan everywhere with Johanna and the other boys will think its her boyfriend and stay away! :)
Wow, so nice to have cousins to grow up with. :) I agree with Cyndi. You'll have someone to "chaperone" Johanna around. Love to see your cuties on your site!
4 comments:
This picture is priceless. Those two are too cute. I am so glad they have each other. And, when they get bigger we will send Nathan everywhere with Johanna and the other boys will think its her boyfriend and stay away! :)
Wow, so nice to have cousins to grow up with. :) I agree with Cyndi. You'll have someone to "chaperone" Johanna around. Love to see your cuties on your site!
ADORABLE!
Post a Comment