Sunday, August 31, 2008

My daughter-technical genius



I learned how to upload a picture from my iphone to post on my blog on Friday. It took me a couple of hours to figure out. Colette posted this picture of my legs this afternoon, all by herself. Lulu called me and said "Do you know there is a picture of your legs on your blog?" I said "NO" because my thighs are not my favorite body part. She loves taking pictures with my iphone and she has learned several things before me, including how to draw silly faces on existing pictures. So she can now add posting a picture to the blog to her list of technical genius.

Posted by ShoZu

3 comments:

LuLu (a.k.a. Cyndi) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LuLu (a.k.a. Cyndi) said...

Whatever! I can't believe you deleted my comment. You have always been the more conservative sister, but come on...it wasn't that bad! :) I know the Lindner's tend to take it over the line, but that was mild in comparison! It wasn't like I said a four letter word. But, wait it was four letters, but not that kind of four letters! That's it, I am never reading your blog again! Ha Ha :)

Chris @ Come to the Table said...

This is so cute. My kids scare me with the techy stuff they can do. They laugh at me when I text because I spell everything out correctly. :)