Thursday, July 3, 2008

New look, same us

Well, maybe I am a little paranoid about crazy internet stalkers. So.... I changed our blog to "He is writing our story". I was trying to find out how to magically transport my old blog here, but I couldn't. So if you feel the need to catch up on the last two years of our lives, you can e-mail me and I will give you my old blog address. I hope you enjoy my new layout..I thought it was neat and girly.

I got the title for my blog from "Write my Life" by Out of the Grey

I try to write a rhyme
To reveal my feelings inside
I search with every word
To find the perfect line
But just like a little child
I hide behind a clever line
You take the pencil
I've been holding much too tight

And I'm watching You write my life, Lord
I'm seeing Your hand in all I am
I'm watching You write my life
And learning how to trust

I struggle every day
To finish this my own way
Then try to scribble out
The pain of my mistakes
But You take my hand in time
And You paint a simple line
Erasing each mistake
The pages come alive

And I'm watching You write my life, Lord
I'm seeing Your hand in all I am
I'm watching You write my life
As only You, only You can
Oh I'm watching
You write my life, Lord
And telling the story of Your love
I'm watching You write my life
And learning how to trust

No comments: